Franchises will be offered by prospectus only. Franchises will not be available in states first requiring registration, such as California, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Virginia and Washington until the franchise offer is registered in and declared effective by the applicable state jurisdiction. If you have any questions concerning registration status in your jurisdiction, please contact us for more information.
POOP 911 Current Franchise Promotions
POOP 911 Franchise Costs
- $1,000-$1,500 POOP 911 Vehicle Wrap (Price Per Vehicle)
- B.A.R.C.S. (Billing Administration Routing & Customer Scheduling) System Usage Fees, Credit Card & Automated Billing Processing Fees Web Site Maintenance, Royalties, Internet Marketing
What You Get With POOP 911?
- Automatic customer signup and scheduling through our website straight into our BARCS system. All you have to do is login to get your route everyday. It's already been scheduled by BARCS!
- Customer Billing & Credit Card Processing all done centrally through B.A.R.C.S. No folding or USPS mailing of bills to customers!
- Direct routing of customer calls from the 877-POOP-911 number and Hound Mounds POOP 911 web-site directly to you/your local office through our sophisticated call and web-site routing system
- Payroll Processing
- Customer Bill Processing
- Hound Mounds POOP 911 Email address specific to your local area Intranet
- Extensive Initial and Ongoing Training on how to setup your local franchise, marketing, BARCS system use, payroll and how to grow your business during peak times of the year
- Hound Mounds POOP 911 Franchise Management Operations Manual (More than 100 pages in full color that captures exactly what HM corporate does on a daily basis to be successful including B.A.R.C.S. usage)
- Hound Mounds POOP 911 Employee Manual
- B.A.R.C.S Auto Scooper Assignment to Routes
- Marketing on our website to ensure coverage of your area. Step by step methods of how and where to advertise. We know what does and does not work!
- Starter Uniforms and Equipment for 5 Employees
Franchise with Poop 911
Start Your Own POOP 911 Franchise Today!
Ever wonder what it would be like to own your own business for a very low cost?
The pet industry is hot now and we have been blazing a trail since we started. Our sophisticated systems and proven processes keep our franchise owners happy and our customers yards clean! How successful are our processes coupled with our state of the art web-based billing system? Try less than 0.5% bad debt annually!
- 63% of all US households have pets. That's about 69 million homes.
- 45% of all US households have more than one pet.
- Of the pets owners in the US, over 60% have Dogs.
- In 2008 an estimated $34.4 Billion was spend in the US on pet expenditures. 2009 is estimated to be over $35.5 Billion.
- US spending on pets and pet services has grown each year for the past 10 years
We are growing very rapidly and have strong grasp on what it takes to be successful in this industry.
Let's face it this industry is not rocket science but you do have to have sophisticated systems and methodologies for scaleability, great name, logo and savvy marketing to make it all work. We feel we offer all this at an affordable cost to franchisees and give them a road map to pave their way to success.
LOW COST OF ENTRY and return of your initial investment is expected well within your first year of being in business.
If you are in a heavily populated city where you think POOP 911 pooper scooper service would be a great addition to your community services give us a call or drop us a line. If you are wanting to start this as a side business while not quitting your day job until your customer base matures, we can tell you exactly how to do it because that's how we started this business!
We would love to discuss how Hound Mounds POOP 911 service can become a household name in your area. Begin your own POOP 911 Franchise today!!
If this sounds interesting to you call us at 1-877-POOP-911 or e-mail us at email@example.com Please specify your name, address, and contact information at the time you call or in your e-mail so we may get in contact with you.